Saturday, July 16, 2011

Baby Shower #3

I have the best ward! The Young Women are so sweet! A few weeks after I had Cante, they decided to have a baby shower for me as our mutual activity. Thank you to Tagan and Jacinda for planning all of the fun games! For our first game, the girls wrote Cante's full name on the board. The object of the game was to see who could make the most words using the letters in her name.



The second game was the baby picture game. The girls brought in baby pictures and we had to guess who they were. This was like the hardest game ever! All the babies had dark hair, dark skin, and dark eyes. I did not do well on that game...lol.

 Then we played a game where we passed baby food around, and we had to guess what the flavor was. I did okay on this game with the help of my mom. I only smelled the baby food, she actually tasted it. Then we played the game where you smash up candy bars and put them in diapers. We had to smell the diapers and try to guess what candy bar was in there.
 
Next, the girls had a pacifer spitting contest. We all went into the foyer and the girls competed to see who could spit the pacifer the farthest. The last game we played was baby jeopardy. Our team won:) After all the games, I opened presents and we ate treats. We had such a good time:) Thank you Franklin 2nd ward Young Women! You guys are the best! Thanks Cante, Mom, Heather, and Maioha for coming too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment