Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Parents

 I just want to say how grateful I am for my parents. They came to visit for three weeks after I had the baby and were so helpful while they were here. My mom helped watch Cante, bought groceries, cooked, did the dishes, cleaned the bathroom, made my bed, did the laundry, changed diapers, vacuumed, dusted....and so much more. My dad helped watch the baby when I needed to shower, get ready, eat meals, etc. It was also really nice having them around while going shopping, to church, and to visit family. I cannot even express in words what it meant to me for them to be here to help Marlin and me. It was sad to see them go...and they were sad to leave Cante. ( I don't blame them). I am so grateful for my wonderful parents and all of the sacrifices they have made for me throughout my life. They have been such a positive influence on me. I wish there was a way for me to repay them for all the things they have done for me and my new family :) I hope that Marlin and I will be as good of parents as they are to me. I love you Mom and Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment