Friday, September 23, 2011
September 23, 2011
Yesterday was the most exhausting day..I went to work at 7, got home at 5, went grocery shopping, unpacked groceries, cooked dinner, ate, gave Cante a bath, put her to sleep, cleaned the kitchen, helped Marlin with his Lesson that he had to teach today, made lunches for the next day, fed Cante again..and then it was time to go to sleep and do it all over again.... No wonder, this past month has gone by so fast..Cante is alread three months old and before I know it, she will be 4 months! I looove spending time with her when I get home from work. She is seriously getting cuter and cuter every day. She coos and smiles all the time and even laughs on occasion. She has the cutest little laugh! She is starting to get on a more regular schedule now which is good for her and me! She sleeps really well in her velcro swaddles that we have for her. When she starts waking up, or when she's trying to fall asleep, she turns her head back and forth from side to side. Because she does that, she has a big bald spot in the back of her head. lol. But right next to her neck, her hair is long..so it looks like she has a little mullet. She has also lost some hair on the top of her head, so its not as long as it used to be when she was born. Her cheeks are getting chubbier as well as her legs. She is doing better at holding her head up although its still a little wobbly. We got her a bumbo chair last week, and she can sit up pretty well in that. She looks so grown-up when she is in it! She has been drooling a lot lately, which makes me think that she is in the beginning phases of teething. Also, she is always sticking her fist in her mouth to try and suck on. That is usually our que that she is tired. She still sleeps with her hands spread out and in the air..but not as much as she used to. She loooves taking baths and just stares at me when I give her one. She is still eating about 3 or 4 ounces each time we feed her. When I am home, I try and nurse her as much as I can. She loves to nurse, especially when she is sleepy; it puts her right to sleep! She can fit into her 9 month clothes now believe it or not. Oh yeah, she got her little ears pierced! Her dad took her to get them. He said that she didn't cry very much which was good to hear. I didn't want to be there to see it, so I told Marlin to take her. Well thats the update on Cante...got to go..she's waking up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment