Friday, August 26, 2011

August 26th, 2011

This was my first week of school and first time being away from Cante. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Mostly because Cante was with Marlin and so I knew she was in good hands. I think it would have been a lot harder for me to leave her if I was dropping her off at a day care. Having said that, I was still really anxious and excited to go home each day to see her.
She and Marlin have already done lots of fun things together. They have gone to the park, gone to Marei and Leathas to hang out, gone out to eat several times, gone on walks. Marlin is such a wonderful and proactive father. I love that about him. He has been so helpful when it comes to taking care of Cante.
Our last little outing before school started was up the canyon to have a picnic. We went on Sunday afternoon around 6 pm and the weather was perfect! We just made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and took snacks. There were so many people up there who had the same idea we did. We enjoyed just being in the outdoors and spending time together. It was a great way to end my summer vacation.

 


 






No comments:

Post a Comment