


Cante and I went to California this past week because Marlin went on a week long camping trip. Cante did so well on the plane flight over and back. She slept the whole time. She loooves to be held. She will sleep for hours as long as someone is holding her. My mom and dad were so excited to see her. On Wednesday, Jean and Jaclyn came over and we all went out to eat at Salsitas. Afterwards, Jean, Mom, and I went on a walk along the trail. On Thursday, Jean came shopping with Cante and me at Ontario Mills. I bought a few shirts and we ate lunch there. Cante was soo good! She pretty much just slept the whole time. Later on that night, my dad was talking to and playing with Cante and taught her how to coo. It was soooo cute! He would coo at her and then he blew in her mouth a little and she began to mimic him. When I told Marlin, he said, "Tell your to quit stealing my thunder!" lol. On Friday night, Mom, Dad, Cante, and I went to eat at Chevys. I love their fajitas! On Saturday, we all went to the fair. Once again, Cante did a really good job. She loved walking around with grandpa. Whenever I needed her to go to sleep, I would just giver her to my dad and he would put her to sleep. On Sunday, we went to church. Melanie was there visiting from Seattle. It was so nice to talk with her and also to see everyone else from the ward. After church, Mollie came over and took pictures of Cante. Right after that, we went over to Jean's house and ate dinner. Sean was there too.We ate dinner outside in the backyard. On Monday, I went to visit my mom at her school. She wanted all of her co-workers to see the baby. We also got to meet her class. Monday night, Cante and I flew home. Marlin was sooo excited and happy to see Cante again. Here are some pictures from the fair. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment