Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 16, 2011

Cante laughed for the first time today! It was soooo cute! I was so happy and surprised! I was just talking to her and playing with her at Young Womens and all of a sudden a little giggle came out :) Sister Willeto was there to witness it. It caught me off guard and so I had to ask her, "Did she just laugh?" Sister Willeto responded, "Yes!! Now you have to throw a party!" Apparently in the Navajo culture, you throw a big party and give  away gifts after the baby's first laugh. Anyways, it was just a precious little moment that made my heart smile:)

Cante has also begun to make eye contact with people, smile, and coo. I love it when she is awake and alert because she just loves to interact with me. She kicks and punches which means she is excited and happy. Motherhood is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment