Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Birthday

This past week was my 24th birthday. It feels weird saying that I'm 24. I still feel like I'm like 19 or 20. My students knew my birthday was coming up and so they asked me how old I was turning. When I told them I would be 24, they were in shock. One little boy said, "What? I thought you were like 18!" Another girl said, "Ya, you dress like you're in highschool or something." LOL. I took it as a compliment.
Marlin and Cante came up to my class to bring cupcakes for my birthday. My students loved meeting them. All the girls loved seeing Cante and all the boys were excited to meet Marlin..and get the cupcakes.
We celebrated by going out to Red Robin. Crystal, Spencer, Hina, Tristan, Lakia, Eric, Erica, Leatha, Jaya, Raja, Tama, Abe, Amber, Sariah, Warrior, Marlin, and Cante were all there. We had a good time. It was nice to catch up with everyone..I feel like we have been so busy lately. I hadn't even seen Crystal since Tristan was born..which was like 2 months ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment