Thanksgiving break is coming to an end. We had an eventful week. On Wednesday, Marlin and I cleaned the apartment in the morning. Then his parents got into town and stopped by. Right after they got here, I went over to Becky's house to practice for the last ROC show. It will be on December 14th. I will be dancing Jingle, Fancy, and Hoop. I am super excited to dance again. It has already been so much fun going back to practice and spending time with Brit, Becky, and Tish. After ROC practice, my dad and Michael got in.
We celebrated Thanksgiving at Leatha's house. All of Marlins family was here along with Eric, Michael, and Dad from my side. We ate delicious food and just relaxed at Leatha's house. My dad and Michael loved seeing Cante again! Cante loved my dad. He is always good with babies and kids. We were sad to see them leave but enjoyed the short time we had to spend with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment