Today is leap year! It's the last day of february and we have had a great month.
This weekend was a nice and relaxing one. On Friday night Marlin and I just relaxed at home and went to sleep at like nine thirty. Marlin woke up the next morning and made us eggs for breakfast. Then he went to the library to study for a test. later around 1140 he had a bball game at the church. I went to go visiting teaching with Camille. Afterwards, I stopped at Rachels house and her parents were visiting so I hung out there for a couple hours. Meanwhile marlin was taking a math test. When he got done we headed back to the church foranother game....it was the stake tournament. I watched the first game but went to leathas for the second because cante wasnt having very much fun. That night, we ate at del taco, got some groceries then went home.
On Sunday we went to church and afterwards ate dinner at becky and britts place. We had ham and mashed potatoes. Sarah is the one who organized it all. Marlin stayed home and I took cante. Everyone loved seeing her. We played loaded questions.
Monday night Marlin made dinner and went to class. we did fhe when he got home.the lesson was on reading scriptures as a family. It was a good reminder to us. We are perry good about doing it but it was a nice reminder. I got the lesson out of thw family home evening guide .It's a really great resource.
Last night we went to mutual. The young men practiced bball for their game on sat. We did personal progress.
Marlin had class all day today so I picked cante up from the sitter. We came home and I made spaghetti. By the time I cooked, ate, and cleaned the apt. Marlin was home. Cante and I had fun together in between. Whenmarlin got home we bathed cante and put her to sleep. Now marylin is putt playing bball.
Cante is so cute lately. She is crawling super fast, pulling her self up, av and getting into everything. She likes being chased but doesnt always look where shes going so she has run into the wall a couple of times lol. Lately when she smiles she'll scunch her nose up..kind of how tacoma used to do. Shes still turning the pages when we read her a book. She looooves doing that. She also claps her hands a lot. Her teeth are coming in more and her hair is getting long...but she still has the widows peak. Everyone says she is starting to look more like me and I agree:) I am so grateful to be cantes mom. She has such a sweet little spirit. I love seeing her grow and develop.
No comments:
Post a Comment