Thursday, February 23, 2012

Family visit Part II

After our trip to Pheonix, Erin, Aaron, Heather, Michael, and the kids drove up to visit us in Utah. We got back on Monday night and they got in on Tuesday night. It was Valentine's Day. I had mutual that night...our girls were babysitting for the kids in our ward so the parents could go out on dates. Erin and Aaron went to visit Josh Acre, so they dropped Tacoma and Kaimaia off at the church to stay with me. We had about 15 kids that night! we stayed pretty busy. Marlin got us all little heart cookies that said our name. There was one for me and each of the kids. :)
I decided to take Wednesday off which was so nice! Erin and I took the kids to Burger Supreme then met up with Meredith Schram at the University mall. Afterwards, we went to visit Rachel, Brystol, Britney, and Becky over at Rachel's place. When we got home, Erin and I went to get a pedicure! We went to the salon right up the street just next to Harmons. They pedicure was so nice...the masage was amazing! Wednesday night we just hung out at the house..Marlin went to get pizza and panda express...lol. Later his cousin Joseph from Australia came to visit with Marei.
Thursday I went to work and when I got home, Erin, the kids, and I went to Meredith's house. We ate dinner there and just visited.
Erin came to school with me Friday morning. My kids were so happy and excited to
see her. It was nice of her to come with me to school. I had her help with reading groups. I enjoyed showing her around my class and school. Aaron came and picked her up from my school around 11 and they left that afternoon to go back to California.
Their stay seemed so short. I was really sad to see them go. Its like whenever I see my family, its as they never left. Then when they leave, its so sad because you get used to being with them. Then after my family left, Marlin went with his young men on a camping trip over night! Luckily Cante and I were exhausted from the week and so we went to sleep pretty early. Now I am looking forward to when I get to see my family again! I also have other things to look forward to...like spending time with Marlin and Cante, holidays, vacations, visits with friends.
I feel blessed to have such a happy and enjoyable life. I love my family. I love my job. I love my church and calling. I have awesome friends in Utah. My family is healthy. All of my needs are taken care of. What more can someone really ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment