On Saturday, we woke up and watched conference. Cante always tries to touch the lap top so we decided to watch it in the kitchen so we could put it on top of our table. I was just planning on sitting on the kitchen table chairs...but then Marlin brought the recliner in the kitchen along with Cantes toys...it felt like we had changed the kitchen into the family room..lol. We enjoyed conference and took notes for our Conference bowl coming up. In between conference, I cleaned and took Cante for a walk while Marlin slept. During the second conference, Antioni's Dad was called to be a seventy for the church, which was pretty cool! We also saw David Archuletta singing in the missionary Choir at the end of the conference and suspect he is going spanish speaking! After conference, we ate lunch at the University mall and went to Target. We went so I could get the 3rd book in the Hunger Games Series. After that, Marlin went to the Priesthood session and Cante and I went shopping at Savers :). Last night when I got home though, I felt naseous. I slept in the other room so I wouldnt get Marlin and Cante sick. I'm not sure if I am coming down with something or what? My student teacher has strep, so I am hoping that I didn't get it...but now I am feeling better, only my throat hurts. AHH.
Today (sunday) has just been a really lazy day for us. We have basically been inside all day. Marlin and Cante went for a 15 minute walk so I could get a little break, but I have just been lounging and laying around all day. It has been kind of nice, but I feel like it has made me feel worse at the same time. I am going to see how I feel tomorrow, if I still feel sick, I will go to the doctor and maybe take a day off. However, I have SEP conferences this week so I am hoping I will be better by then. GRRR. I hate being sick! I just really hope Cante doesn't get it! Well better go..Cante is getting mad that I am on the laptop and she can't be. lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment