Saturday, May 12, 2012

may 12

We had a great day today. Marlin went on a long run this morning. He ran twenty one miles! Meanwhile cante and I stayed at home and cleaned. I cleaned bathroom and cleaned out closet. I alsi made grits bacon and eggs. Yum yum. When,marlin got back, he watched cante while I went to the gym. Then our ward.had a softball game at four. Marlin played and cante and I sat and talked with sis loy. Afterwards, we all went out to eat at red robin. Us, the loys, and tyler young bull. Cante was great all day, especially at the game. She was just happy to be outside in the sun. Only thing isa that she didnt like the grass so she would do the bear walk when she was on it......lol. Also, tonight when we got home, she took two steps! We listened to a talk from general conference then marlin went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment