
Well yesterday was Cante's 11 month mark! One more month to go and she will be a one-year old! I know I say this in every single blog, but I seriously cannot believe how fast time has gone by in the last year. It has been TOO fast. We have had a great week. We started off on Monday night by going to the Title VII dinner at the park behind Mountain View High School. It was my ideal summer night. Potluck, great weather, playground, family, friends, and dancing. Cante loved watching the fancy dancers. She was just jumping up and down along to the music. We sat on the grass to watch the dancers and she would not crawl on the grass. I don't think she likes the way it feels, so instead she did the bear walk. It was so cute! We had a good time talking with the Curtis, Willeto, Iremia, and Adolfo families.
On Tuesday night, we were lazy and didn't want to make dinner. So we went to our favorite place, Panda Express. Afterwards, we went to mutual. The young women had a lesson by sister Reyes on photography. On wednesday, marlin went to the library to study. Cante and I stayed home and went on a little walk around the block. Afterwards, I bathed her and put her to sleep. On Thursday night, we ate dinner at the Loy's house. They invited us over because Marlin helped them move. We stayed there for a couple of hours. They made delicious spaghetti. The boys watched a basketball game and Lorna, Levi, and I went in the back to watch American Idol :) On Friday after school, Amy came to do visiting teaching. Afterwards, we went to the Downeast Tent sale and then to the Poly Festival in Provo. We only stayed there for a little while because it was pretty cold and we weren't really prepared. Afterwards, we drove through McDonalds :)


On Saturday, I cleaned the apartment, went to Target to get a present, then went to Jackie's son's birthday party. He just turned one. His party was at the park in Orem with the really cool swings. It was the perfect day to be outside. We layed out our blanket and enjoyed the sun. After the party, Stephanie and Estephanie came over. We have been trying to get together for a while. Estephanie and I had our babies a couply months apart and stephanie lopez just had her baby in March. We just talked and let our kids play. Cante and Elizah got along pretty well. They just kept trying to take each other's toys! It was really nice to see those girls and just catch up. Made me miss our R.O.C. days. Marlin went to the Rugby game at Real Salt lake on Friday afternoon and Saturday night. He was in Heaven...he loooves his rugby.

On Sunday, both Marlin and I had to teach during the third hour for young mens and young womens. Lately, Marlin has been taking her though becuase the room he is in is bigger and so Cante can crawl around more. Anyways, Cante had fallen asleep shortly after Sunday school and because we both had to teach, Marlin decided to just lay her down on the floor during her lesson. Poor thing. That floor does not look comfortable at all. She must have been really tired!
Here is a picture of Cante and I on Sunday after church. I didn't plan for us to match, but it just worked out that way :) Wearing the dress I got from DownEast Tent Sale.
No comments:
Post a Comment