Thursday, July 12, 2012

Baby Sign Language/ Folding Arms

We have been teaching Cante baby sign language this past month. So far she knows how to sign "more," and "all done." The only problem is that she likes the "more," sign a little TOO much. lol. She seriously won't stop doing it when we give her something that she really likes..lol. I'm really glad that she has a way to communicate with us. I only plan on teaching her a few essential signs, mostly having to do wit eating. I don't want her to become too reliant on signing and then not learn how to talk. It has been really rewarding seeing her pick up on the things that we have taught her so far.

For the past week or so we have been re-trying to teach Cante how to fold her arms. Well, last night she finally did it! Marlin and I were so excited! Now we just have to teach her to close her eyes ;) She actually sounds like she might be picking up on the "amen" part but I'm not sure. She is kind of hard to understand sometimes..lol. I happened to have my phone near by when she folded her arms so I was able to snap a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment