Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Saint Patricks Day!


Our little family at Hina's birthday Party :)
We had a great saturday today! We woke up around 730, ate breakfast and got ready. then at   830 we left for marlins 9:00 bball game. His team won but he did get a little rough on the court before half time. Luckily I had a yw camp meeting at ten so he left early and got to cool off a little..lol. My meeting went until 11:45. Meanwhile, marlin went and hung out at Leathas. Then at 12:00 marlin had another game..they won that one too. After the game we ate at panda express. When we were done we went home and marlin took a nap. I watched cante for a little while then put her to sleep. While she was sleeping, I had planned to clean but ended up reading the hunger games and couldn't stop...next thing I knew it was 4:30 and time to go to hinas bday party. We quickly got ready and went to provo to a jumping, foam put place. Hina turned two today..so crazy. It was so  nice to see crystal and spencer...it has been such a long time since we have seen them. After the party we went back to leathas because marlin left his phone there...when we got there she was going to the relief society bday party and asked if I wanted to go with....of course I said yes :) so marlin, mohan, and meghan stayed home with the kids.while we went. We had a really good time :) we sat with amanda, tasha, angela, and sister gherring. We played a skittle get to know you game. It was nice to just sit and chat. I seriously love relief society. I love the women in or ward. I feel like we relate to each other and get along so well. we went back to leathas afterwards and visited for a while. Then we came home...cante fell asleep in the car and so I just fed her and put her down for the night. Ahhhhh. I love her to death but I always feel a sense of peace and relaxation when she is finally down for the night. We had the perfect day today. Is my house clean?? Not really...but hey..I deserve a saturday off every once in a while:)

On Sunday, I went over to Leatha's to watch the kids in the morning. Cante and Tama are so cute together. After church, me and Cante went to Rachel and Geralds for dinner. We had some lasagna. Geralds two brothers and sister-in-law were there too along with britney and becky. Marlin was tired, so he stayed home and napped. We had a good time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment