Well it is four-thirty in the morning...cante has had a rough night. She keeps waking up. Marlin has gotten up with her each time up until just now so I decided to bring her out into the living room to hold her. I think her ear aches so I am propping her up as I cradle her. Poor thing just keeps getting sick. It is so sad to see. And this last time around she would not take her medicine...so she never finished it...i am going to see if marlin can take her in again today...only thing is that his clutch in his car is not working.
Besides those two things, we actually had a pretty good weekend. First, on thursday night I got to skype with heather and antioni then later with my mom and dad. Thats what cante and I did while marlin was at his meeting.
On friday night, I went to the temple with the young womens presidency. Then on sat cante and I syayed home while marlin went to his ym bball game. I cleaned and also started reading hunger games which I really like so far. Then we went and ate at a chinese buffet. After I went to walmart and savers. I bought books for cante. They are only 69 cents there. That night marlin and I just stayed home. Je watched a byu vb game and I prepared my yw lesson.
On sunday we went to church and made pb and js. I read some more of hunger games and then at six we went over to leathas for dinner. Straiter and beth crowfoot were there too. We had fun just eating and talking together. leatha made pork, salad, and cheesecake. It was sooo good!
We actually combed cantes hair on sunday for church (even though theres not much of it). It looked so cute but only lasted about 30 min...lol. Heres a pic on the way to church.
Monday, March 5, 2012
Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment