We have had a great week so far. On Saturday we read ( I am reading Hunger Games), cleaned, had a picnic in the park, sold our T.V. to Sione and Courtney, then I got my haircut by Xotchil. On Sunday, we took Jaya to church with us because Marei went to Texas and Leatha had a long nigth with Tama. After church, we took Jaya, Raja, and Cante to a park in the canyon and had another picnic. We had a good time. The weather has just been so nice that we want to be outside all the time.
This week Marlin is on spring break which is so nice because he can watch Cante all day.
Monday night, we had dinner then drove to Barnes and Noble. We did FHE in the car on our way. I had a couple gift cards there so we bought some books for Cante.
On Tuesday night, we ate dinner at Costa Vida and then went grocery shopping at WinCo. Marlin played ball later that night and I stayed home with Cante. I gave her a bath, read her some books and we both went to sleep around 9. However, Cante ended up waking up around 12 and didn't go back to sleep until like 2 or so. I don't know what her deal was. Marlin was feeling sick on Monday, so we are thinking that maybe she got what he had? Anyways, on Wednesday night Marlin and I were just exauhsted and both had headaches from the night before. I don't really know why I was tired....I mean I woke up with her for a little bit but it was mainly Marlin who stayed up with her. So we ended up taking a long nap from like 5:30 to 7. Cante slept with us too. So then she stayed up until like 11 that night because she wasn't tired. So we'll see what time she goes to bed tonight. Hopefully I can get her back into her regular routine of going to bed around 9.
Cante's ecxema has been a lot better lately. We have been bathing her each night and layering on the lotion. It has been really helpful to bathe her each night because after she takes a bath, she goes to sleep easier.
Cante started dancing on Monday for the first time. She basically just bounces up and down and moves her whole body. It is so cute when she does it! She gets all happy and excited.
Tonight, Marlin and I took her in her stroller to the park down the street. We let her swing for a while and when we first put her in she was just laughing and so happy. It has been a few months since she has been in a swing. She totally loved it. It was so cute. She also enjoyed looking around in her stroller ride. She wouldn't even lean back in the stroller, she had to sit up straight so she could see everything and look around.
She still likes reading books, only now she prefers to read them independently. When we read them to her, she arches her back and goes to the ground. She likes turning the pages on her own which is fine by me.
Cante has been sick for about a month and a half. She had an ear ache in both ears and bronciolitis. She is finally starting to get better..thank goodness. Maybe it is because she has not gone to the babysitter all week...I dont know.
Okay Cante is crying because Marlin just left to go to his meeting, but one more thing that she has enjoyed doing lately is standing on the couch, looking out the window and banging on it. She gets so excited when we let her do that. Better go...looks like her separation anxiety is finally starting to kick in..only it's with her daddy..lol
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment